Find Hulu Activation Code
With more than 20 million subscribers across the United States, Hulu’s streaming service is constantly expanding its on-demand library by leaps and bounds. While it has been releasing some award-winning original programming with television shows, it is also focused on the live TV option that is all set to emerge as one of the strongest alternatives to cable and satellite services. All you need is a Hulu Activation code to get going with the streaming.
Hulu with Live TV
If you are looking for Hulu with Live TV, then for $39.99 per month you get dozens of your favorite broadcast and cable channels. Besides these at about $7.99 per month you also get access to the provider’s entire streaming library with its Limited Commercials plan. This is one of the most unique pay-TV alternatives due to its unique format. There are no contracts and a cable box is not required. While all standard channels are already encompassed in Hulu with Live, you can also subscribe to premium add-ons such as HBO, Showtime and Cinemax. Discovery Channel, TLC, Investigation Discovery, Motor Trend which has also been recently rebranded as the Velocity network and Animal Planet will also be added to the list beginning December 2018.
Other Services with Hulu
Hulu does come with a DVR service where you can record all your favorite shows to watch them later. With a base subscription, users can get about 50 hours of DVR storage into the cloud. Pay an extra $14.99 per month and you will be able to fast forward through the commercials and also avail of about 200 hours of DVR storage in the cloud.
Hulu works best with Roku models, be it the box or the streaming stick. Setting up the channel is really easy with just the requirement of an activation code. To activate the channel, you just have to reach out the Roku Channel Store and click on the Hulu icon to add it. Moreover, check if your remote has a quick launch button for Hulu. If you own a Roku Express you will see the shortcut button to open the channel instantly. To activate the device you need an activation code. For more information, contact Roku support number.
- From the main screen of the Roku device, you go to the Channel Store
- Here, look for Hulu, select the channel icon and add it to confirm your selection
- Once you log in from the main screen of the application, you have to select Activate
- Thereafter, you will receive a unique Hulu activation code on your TV
- Go to hulu.com/activate and enter it
Note: Your device will automatically be logged out if you do not click Activate in about 30 seconds
- Removing a Hulu account is as easy as logging into it.
- To deactivate, you just have to visit your account information on Hulu
- You can do this on a computer
- Here, under the Watch Hulu on Your Devices tab, click on Manage Devices
- You will see a Trash Can icon against the device that you wish to remove
- Just click on it and you will be logged out