watch College Football on Hulu
If you are a cord cutter but want to live stream College Football, then Hulu with live TV is your best bet. This option allows you to stream your favorite sporting events live from multiple partners such as FOX, CBS, ESPN and NBC. If you want to know how to watch College Football on Hulu, hang on for our simplified instructions.
Device Support – Know If Your Device Supports Live TV
First of all, you need to know which devices support Hulu with live TV feature in order to complete the channel activation successfully.
- Android phones and tablets
- 4th gen or later Apple TV
- Roku devices
- Roku Ultra
- Premiere and Premiere +
- Express and Express +
- 3rd gen and 4th gen Roku
- 2nd gen Roku
- Streaming Stick
- Xbox devices
- Certain models of Samsung TVs
- Amazon Fire devices
- Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Nintendo Switch
- Other Apple devices
If you possess one of the above-mentioned devices, then we will teach you how to watch College Football on Hulu.
An Account and a Subscription are Most Essential
Before you install an app for the Hulu channel, we suggest you create the account first and also be ready with a subscription plan. This way, you can directly complete activation as soon as you get the app on your device.
- Visit the Hulu website to create a free account
- Once you have created this account, close the browser window
- Once again, login to the account you just created
- This way, you can be sure that the account creation was successful
- Once you login, explore and find out about the various plans available
- If you are looking to live stream College Football, then Hulu is live TV is what you must choose
- You can choose for a monthly commitment if you do not want any long-term contracts with the channel
- Otherwise, there is also a 6-month plan which you can choose too
- Make a payment when you receive a prompt for the same
- And also, save this account’s details for the channel activation process
Don’t You Need the App on Your TV
Whichever device you have, you need to install the app first and then, also activate it with a valid subscription plan. Depending on the device, this process will vary and therefore, the steps that follow are pretty generic.
- Once you power on your device, ensure you connect it to the internet
- This channel requires that you have a minimum speed of at least 5 Mbps
- But internet connections with higher speeds will play live content without any technical snags
- Then, search for the app on the corresponding application store
- After which, you can launch it and activate it with your Hulu account details
For device-specific guidelines, do allow us to help you by contacting us at our toll-free number +1-855-755-6690. You can also get the 2018 College Football schedule from our representatives through our live chat.